Customized training is available to organizations and MathType site license customers,
as well as those with multiple single-user copies of MathType. We do not have
regularly-scheduled training classes, hence it is not practical for an
individual to schedule training on his or her own.
- Maximum two 3-hour sessions per day
- Setup: 1 hour before the first session
- Session 1: allow 3 hours for training
- Session 2: allow 3 hours for training
- Mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends are available
- Training can be structured as a full-day session for a single group,
or as half-day sessions for two different groups.
- Review examples of actual past schedules.
Licensee must provide training facility, which includes:
- One computer for every participant
- Computers with identical operating systems, and one that supports the
latest version of MathType. (See MathType System Requirements for
- Computers must have the following software installed:
- Identical word processors
- The latest version of MathType on the platform of choice (either
Windows or Macintosh)
other software needed for training, i.e. Microsoft PowerPoint, QuarkXPress,
Design Science will provide all necessary teaching materials and handouts.
For pricing, other questions, or schedule training, contact
Bob Mathews (email@example.com).